High Performance Executive Coaching and Advising
Also included in the program is the 360 Actionable Feedback Assessment. The assessment is the first step in discovering hidden obstacles and formulating successful strategies. You may select up to 10 people to receive an in-depth, confidential phone interview about yourself. An analysis and summary report is provided with general themes and findings, along with specific actionable items for you (respecting the confidentiality of the interviewees).
Program also includes:
• Unlimited one-on-one sessions via telephone 24/7 or web-conference
• Unlimited email and text support
• Proactive coaching with regularly scheduled phone sessions
• One onsite in-person meeting with Steven Gaffney in the Washington DC metro area with the participating leader (up to a half day). Steven may shadow and observe the leader in action with their team and give feedback and guidance needed for improvement. This visit is scheduled at the leader’s leisure depending upon goals and objectives.
• One set of books, articles, materials and other products from Steven Gaffney to reinforce accountability and assist in meeting objectives
The Best Get Gaffney, Testimonials:
Steven’s high energy and delivery style enables him to engage easily with his audience. He makes a positive and lasting impact!Katherine Kerchner, Vice President, Finance & Business Operations, Lockheed Martin
Attendees found the guidance on honest communication extremely valuable and immediately applicable to their work lives – and beyond. They loved Steven’s energy level and enthusiastic delivery. And they greatly enjoyed the brief exercises during which they got to practice the techniques Steven described. Thank you so much, Steven. Your engaging presentation was a great way to kick off our new year!Ilene G. Reid, Executive Director, ACC National Capital Region
Just a note to let you know that [Steven Gaffney’s] communications seminar I took back in October 2001… is still the most practical, powerful, and immediately useful training course I have ever taken. I have used the techniques to reach employees, bosses, and my kids, and review it regularly to help me remember how to listen and communicate effectively.Scott Ingersoll, Boeing
Discover how Steven Gaffney’s secrets of honest communication can help your organization boost its efficiency and improve the bottom line. Contact us or call us at (703) 241-7796.