Achieving Beyond Limits
Honest Motivation and Excelling Strategies of Star Performers
"If you are not progressing, you are regressing. The key is to use what you have, rather than changing who you are." --Steven Gaffney
Are you looking for a competitive edge? Do you accomplish a lot but still feel unfulfilled? Or, are you not sure what to do to get to the next level? Do you ever feel empty or unmotivated even when you reach goals? Do you wish you could be motivated any time you wanted to accomplish something? This seminar will answer these questions and many more. You’ll find it helpful regardless of your experience or your management level.
An organization can gain a competitive edge and achieve its goals only when the people within that organization are able to achieve their goals. Achieving goals seems increasingly difficult in today’s world.
Today’s turbulent times often cause people to react emotionally, lose focus, and get sidetracked. As businesses reorganize, cut budgets and reallocate resources, stress increases and tension escalates. Negative, attitudes and complaints can run rampant through an organization. Employees and managers are called upon to do more and more with less and less. Eventually, morale declines, productivity drops and profitability suffers.
Given that reality, how do we remain calm, keep focused, and excel in an environment characterized by too much work and not enough time and resources? The answers lie in Achieving Beyond Limits: Honest Motivation and Excelling Strategies of Star Performers.
Achieving Beyond Limits is an intensive career development program built around the central notion of honesty. It will provide you with specific strategies, techniques and tools that star performers use to achieve beyond limitations. In the process, you will see how to dramatically enhance and improve your career and achieve the goals you want while you increase initiative, focus, motivation, job satisfaction, and productivity. It is appropriate for all levels of an organization, all individual career levels, and customized to your particular needs as a client.
If you feel cluttered and at a stand-still, this seminar will show you how to manage the only factor you can control – yourself – to break through those obstacles and get moving again. The key is to make an honest assessment of where you have been, where you are, and where you want to go—after all, the worst lies we tell are the lies we tell ourselves. Whether we lie about going on a diet or exercise program, or moving to the next level in our company, some of us have broken so many promises that new commitments are met with a little voice inside that chides, “Who are you kidding? You will never do that!”
If you’re like most people, you find goal-setting and goal-reaching challenging at times. Sometimes we work hard to reach a goal, only to feel empty when we get there. Other times, we have goals we believe we really want to achieve, but we can’t seem to get motivated even to try them. In this seminar you will also see what you need to do to correct both of these situations.
Achieving Beyond Limits reveals how to accomplish difficult goals with less effort. You will create a one-year plan with measurable goals that sets you on course for the rest of your life. You will uncover your top three priorities so you can keep focused even when things get crazy and unpredictable. You will also learn a methodology for overcoming any difficult situation and learn how to create a group of advisors and supporters that acts like a “board of directors” to support your plan.
When you attend Achieving Beyond Limits, you’ll discover our proprietary process to being motivated and advancing your career called The Honest Motivation Results System™ (HMRS). The HMRS produces immediate and sustainable results.
It has seven outcomes:
- Removes barriers to achieve goals and overcomes limitations that look like barriers
- Eliminates distractions that can easily get in the way of success
- Replaces blaming with taking responsibility and action
- Improves the quality of decision-making and implementation
- Improves the effectiveness of other training
- Helps you create an action plan for achieving your goals
- Immediately and consistently motivates you to achieve your goals
HMRS will save you and your organization time, increase productivity and teamwork, elevate morale, and reduce turnover, absenteeism and employee conflict. It will energize you and your organization to reach new levels of achievement and job satisfaction.
By the end of "Achieving Beyond Limits," you will be able to:
- Motivate yourself (even when you don’t want to)
- Develop great self-confidence
- Prevent people from undermining or sabotaging you
- Eliminate the stress and anxiety that prevent you from excelling
- Clearly define direction and goals
- Overcome obstacles, career setbacks, and organizational changes
- Identify the key questions to ask yourself when making tough decisions
- Design a career purpose that guides and inspires action
- Overcome fears and increase your assertiveness and initiative
- Ignite your self-motivation
Specifically, this course will show you how to:
- Create goals when you are confused or do not know·
- Maximize the available resources around you
- Discover new areas of interest and desires
- Identify and leverage your unique strengths
- Excel in spite of negative internal and external beliefs
- Discover your winning formula for career breakthroughs
- Create powerful and inspiring career goals
In addition you will receive:
- The secret to continuous satisfaction and fulfillment in your work and personal life
- The five best techniques to overcome fear of taking action and its associated anxiety
- The three keys to charisma
- The seven benefits that drive human behavior
- The four key questions to get valuable, essential feedback
- The methodology to turn past negative situations into beneficial ones
We’ve all taken seminars that are great in the classroom, but have little application in the real world. To ensure this doesn’t happen, you will be encouraged to choose the most difficult, challenging issue that is in the way of your success as your own private laboratory during the seminar. You will learn exactly how to apply what you learn on that issue. When you complete the seminar, you will have learned and practiced the strategies and techniques, seen how to use them in all different situations, and you will have a game plan on how to tackle and resolve your most difficult issue. In addition, throughout the seminar, you will have the opportunity to think about past difficult issues and how you might have handled them differently. The aim is to help you be more effective when those situations arise in the future.
Every seminar is highly customized using the Implementation Integrator Process to help you be more effective in any situation — no matter how time-impoverished, overworked, understaffed or under-resourced your team or organization may be. The seminar is designed to increase productivity and profits so your organization achieves its goals and objectives and is properly positioned for the future.
Implementation Integrator Process™
While others talk about customizing seminars to meet clients' specific needs, the Steven Gaffney Company delivers. The Implementation Integrator Process™ (IIP) allows us to carefully design and tailor our seminars by drawing from the vital background information collected from our pre-program questionnaire, in-depth industry research, confidential telephone interviews and emails with key decision makers and participants.
Through the IIP process, we identify and address your organization's unique and often hidden challenges and deliver highly tailored presentations that leave our clients saying, "It's as if they work here."
Steven Gaffney Company will invest considerable time and effort to ensure your challenges are identified, addressed, and resolved.