What Clients Are Saying...
Attendees found the guidance on honest communication extremely valuable and immediately applicable to their work lives – and beyond. They loved Steven’s energy level and enthusiastic delivery. And they greatly enjoyed the brief exercises during which they got to practice the techniques Steven described. Thank you so much, Steven. Your engaging presentation was a great way to kick off our new year!
Steven’s first workshop with us was fantastic, relevant, engaging, personal, and the participation level was excellent! By the end of the day, practically the entire group was energized and confident that they had a new skill they could implement immediately. I was so surprised by how impactful it was for being just one day! The best part of working with Steven was how invested he was in my company’s success. To him, it was not just a business deal but a passion to help us. He invited any of the leaders to call him for advice and I took him up on the offer many times. I have really used him as a sounding board and find our conversations truly valuable.
Steven came to me highly recommended from other areas in my organization when I first took over a failing business unit. I had great people on my leadership team, but they needed cohesion and alignment and were all pulling in different directions. From his very first session with us, Steven walked into a room of people glaring at him and won them over. We noticed immediate results- within 10 days, the hostility was removed from their relationships and some of the most difficult players were speaking to each other using Steven’s terms. People understood the value of this extremely fast, and the work took hold in the organization.
Compared to other speakers and trainers I have used in the past, Steven is not only much better overall, but his material is practical, easy to use, understandable and backed up with experiences and credibility. So many other consultants are stuck and set in their ways, but Steven worked with me to come up with custom solutions to my organization’s needs and did not just apply a general cookie cutter method.
Steven has truly taken the time to understand our company and has tailored his knowledge and support to actually fit our specific needs and direction. We have been through several changes and re-organizations and, universally, his sessions have contributed positively to our growth. As a result of his sessions, I’ve clearly seen improved interactions between individual employees. He really has the ability to bring out insights and instill focus on whatever ongoing issues our teams are facing, as well as any new opportunities that will help the business to succeed. Steven has been our go-to speaker and trainer; we’ve continued to use him over anyone else because we like the results he produces.
Steven’s high energy and delivery style enables him to engage easily with his audience. He makes a positive and lasting impact!
Just a note to let you know that [Steven Gaffney’s] communications seminar I took back in October 2001… is still the most practical, powerful, and immediately useful training course I have ever taken. I have used the techniques to reach employees, bosses, and my kids, and review it regularly to help me remember how to listen and communicate effectively.
As a leader of over 2,200 employees in 50 locations worldwide, the results of The Steven Gaffney Company and their training has been some of the best work we’ve ever hired anyone to do! It has helped our team come together and work more effectively as a whole. Our employees are much more integrated than they were in the past, and are now able to overcome a lot of internal issues on their own.
I’ve attended countless seminars and training sessions in my 20 years in the corporate world and Steven’s seminar was by far, the most valuable seminar I’ve ever attended! Not only were we able to immediately walk away from the session applying what we have learned, but we continue to live by his techniques every day. After Steven’s session, productivity in our department has increased tremendously. My employees save countless hours by talking to each other instead of talking about each other. The results have been truly amazing!
- American Cancer Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Wind Energy Association (AWEA)
- Association of Meeting Professionals
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- International Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers (IABSORIW)
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT)
- Meeting Planners International (MPI)
- National Association for Female Executives
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
- Painters and Allied Trades Labor Management Cooperation Initiative (LMCI)
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA)
- Sales and Marketing Executives International (SMEI)
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ Association (SMACNA)
- Sheet Metal Contractors’ Association (SMCA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Air Central Inc.
- Allstate Insurance
- American Express
- BAE Systems
- Barrick Gold Corporation
- Best Buy
- Blue Care Network
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Data Systems Solutions
- DePuy Synthes, a Johnson & Johnson Company
- Fannie Mae
- General Dynamics
- Institute for Management Studies (IMS)
- Jacobs Engineering
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- London Life Insurance Company
- Kinross Gold
- Northrop Grumman
- Sallie Mae
- Smiths Interconnect
- Texas Instruments
- The George Washington University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Maryland
- Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
- County of San Diego
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S Air Force
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Department of Labor (Job Corps)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Navy