Steven Gaffney’s Speaking & Seminars
Leverage our Virtual Livecast Hybrid™ Approach for Rapid Results
A Transformational Experience
Watch Gaffney in action
Most Popular Keynotes and Seminars
Consistently High Achieving Team (CHAT™)
Many teams in the workplace are really “committees” because a true team wins and fights challenges together. A committee wins or loses separately.
Even world-class executive teams must regularly re-establish trust, build better relationships, improve communication, and re-align to contribute more powerfully to the organization’s bottom line.
In fact, all teams, old and new, must occasionally take stock to uncover and resolve existing problems in order to achieve peak performance, even the healthiest, most efficient corporate teams.
Steven Gaffney’s popular program is designed to dramatically improve the specific group dynamics of any team to achieve peak performance.
Key takeaways from this powerful process include how to:
- Eliminate harmful silos and work together as a true team
- Develop a healthy pattern of debate in team meetings
- Identify and resolve problems holding the team back from their full potential
- Create full team buy-in and accountability
- Make critical decisions as a team, without the need to re-litigate
- Increase the speed of analysis, communication, and decision-making within the team
- Address small issues in the group before they become major problems
- Eliminate leadership blind spots that result when participants don’t challenge one another
- Implement the 10 ground rules of a consistently high-performing leadership team
No matter how long your team has been together, we will re-focus and re-align the group for a fresh start and make any group into a Consistently High Achieving Team.
Building a Powerful Culture™ will create a Consistently High Achieving Organization (CHAO).
This Powerful Culture™ session will uncover a hidden switch within your organization for an immediate increase in productivity, innovation, and engagement with minimal effort. You’ll understand the different stages of the Powerful State and the steps that you and your organization need to take to create a Powerful Culture.
KEY TAKEAWAYS INCLUDE:
- How to overcome the toughest situations and challenges
- To inspire and influence others to excel and become powerful
- To adapt, change, and evolve with speed no matter how uncertain, unpredictable, or ambiguous the environment
- How to become powerful person
Reboot, Engage, and Accelerate
When you “reboot”, it’s like hitting the reset button. It’s an opportunity for leadership groups to retune priorities with the ultimate goal of becoming a seamless, high-achieving team.
WHEN YOUR TEAMS REBOOT, THEY DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Move from working in silos to working seamlessly together
- Quickly make key decision without constant re-litigation
- Increase coordination, collaboration, and true teamwork within your organization
- Achieve the top essentials of a Consistently High Achieving Team (CHAT™)
Whether your team is new or old, Reboot, Engage, and Accelerate will re-focus and re-align your group for a fresh start.
Learn a 9 step formula to resolve any issue with anyone and be able to:
Prevent Misunderstandings and Assumptions
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
You will be challenged to:
- Open up and engage in discussions and exercises in order to better your personal and workplace environments
- Distinguish between the facts and your opinions so you act only on the truths of a situation rather than your perceptions
Discover how to have honest communication and resolve issues with anyone.
Research shows that as much as 70% of changes attempted within an organization fail to achieve their objectives.
What can be done to reverse this?
There are four essential keys to successfully lead through any change within an organization, no matter how unpredictable or uncertain the environment.
When you learn these four essential keys, you’ll:
- Understand why people naturally resist change and how to overcome it
- Learn how to connect with others as a leader and have the most impact when executing change
- Lead powerfully, especially with limited resources, time, and information
- Create a proactive environment where people willingly take ownership
- Manage teams efficiently and effectively to achieve great performance and produce consistent results
- Develop new ways to increase team collaboration, boost morale, enhance productivity and inspire accountability, even during stressful times
Whether delivered virtually or in person, all topics are available as a keynote or seminar:
- Getting to the Honest Truth
- Be a Change Champion
- The Fish Isn’t Sick…The Water is Dirty
- Inspiring Excellence
- Influencing With or Without Authority
- 2 Hour and 18 Minute Strategy